The Psion Organiser Series II
This is a collection of various documents and programs for the
Psion Organiser series II, and its predecessor the Series 1. Some of these
were originally written for and available on the Psion Organiser II Homepage.
To check for recent updates, see the Change Log page.
If you have comments, have interesting Psion II items not featured here, or if you
want to buy an Organiser or some datapaks, you can contact me (Jaap Scherphuis) at
psion a t jaapsch d o t net.
Machine Code Programming
This was Psion's promotional magazine that was issued about three times a year. Only issue 4 is missing from the list below.
- Psion News Issue 1, Summer 1987 (7.5 MB pdf), with introductory letter.
- Psion News Issue 2, Autumn 1987 (7.0 MB pdf)
- Psion News Issue 3, Winter 1988 (10.1 MB pdf)
- Psion News Issue 5, Autumn 1988 (9.9 MB pdf)
- Psion News Issue 6, Winter 1988/89 (10.7 MB pdf)
- Psion News Issue 7, June-September 1989 (11.6 MB pdf)
- Psion News Issue 8, September-December 1989 (13.5 MB pdf), with Pager offer.
- Psion News Issue 9, January-April 1990 (11.7 MB pdf)
- Psion News Issue 10, April-September 1990 (16.3 MB pdf), with News supplement, Thesaurus offer and MC update.
- Psion News Issue 11, October-December 1990 (13.7 MB pdf), with MC200 promo.
- Psion News Issue 12, Autumn 1991 (14.6 MB pdf), with News supplement.
- Psion News Issue 13, Summer 1992 (16.7 MB pdf), with Psion 3 promo.
This was the monthly news letter of the Independent Psion Organiser User Group.
Psion Organiser Series 1
© Copyright 2013-2017, Jaap Scherphuis. This is a non-commercial site,
for educational use only, with the aim to be an archive of Psion Organiser II information
and software that might otherwise be abandoned and lost. No copyright infringement is
intended. If you are the copyright holder of anything reproduced on this site, and object
to its presence here, please contact me (Jaap Scherphuis) at psion a t jaapsch d o t net.